Friday, 8 March 2013

OPI Excuse Moi!

Hi everyone! I've sorry I've been MIA the past week and half but I have a reason, I promise! I've been apartment hunting and it's taken up a ton of my time! I found nice little bachelor today and I'm going into sign the lease this weekend. I'm really excited - it's my first place totally on my own!

OPI Excuse Moi! is a pink glitter from the Holiday 2011 Muppets collection. The pink micro-glitter base is filled with smaller coloured glitters, giving it a super fun and girly look.

Shade, 2 coats plus topcot
Shade
Unlike the other glitters from the Muppets collection that act more like glitter toppers, Excuse Moi! is completely opaque on its own after two coats. I love the look that the smaller glitters give to the overall look of the polish, it's just so fun!

I loved the Muppets collection, but I wish that there had been more polishes like Excuse Moi! in there. I wasn't too into the whole glitter topper look they had going on (with the exception of Rainbow Connection, obviously), but one of my biggest polish regrets is not buying Warm and Fozzie and Designer...de Better! when I had the chance.

What do you think of this pink glitter? Do you have any polishes from the Muppets collection?

16 comments:

  1. This is soo pretty!
    Good luck for your own apartment :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's so pretty! It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I originally had a mini of this one - and then I found a full size a few months ago at TJ Maxx - I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I hate sheer glitters--I much prefer the opaque kind.

    CONGRATS on your apartment! I bet you're so excited. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Martha! :) :) And I like opaque glitters way better too!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your first place! How exciting!! :D
    This is so cute! I love the pink color and the opacity! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Yun! :) And I love this one for all the same reasons!

      Delete
  6. I had this one, sadly it didn't fit my skin tone so sold it in a blog sale... it looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I hate it when a pretty polish just doesn't suit you. I'm glad you were able to find it a happy home :) Thanks Jenni Lee! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one and will respond to all. :)
If you want to leave a link to your blog or website please send me an e-mail rather than leaving it in the comments - I would love to check it out! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...