Wednesday, 27 March 2013

KBShimmer Where My Peeps At

With Easter just around the corner, what better time for a perfect Easter polish? KBShimmer Where My Peeps At is a creamy pale yellow polish filled with pastel circle glitters. It's no secret that I love yellow polishes, and this one is another winner.

Grab your peeps (or Easter candy of choice) and enjoy the pretty polish!

Sunlight, 3 coats plus topcoat



Yellows are notoriously difficult polishes to work with, but Where My Peeps At was surprisingly great, especially considering it is both a yellow and a crelly glitter. I used three coats in the photos above, and I found that this gave a perfect application. No streaks or visible nail line to be found, and no layering over another yellow required!

Can we talk for a second about how cute the name is? I'm not even the biggest fan of Peeps (I won't turn them down but I'm more of a Cream Egg kind of girl), but this has to be one of my favourite polish names in my collection.

What do you think of Where My Peeps At? Do you love the yellow + circle glitter combination like me? AND of course, what's your favourite Easter Candy?!

KBShimmer can be purchased from KBShimmer.com if you are in the US, and all international orders can be made at Harlow & Co. The KBShimmer Spring Collection is available now! You can also keep updated on the latest news on their Facebook page.

17 comments:

  1. We're twins today! I just love this color and everything about it! And I love Cream Eggs & those Robin's Egg things with the crunchy centers! Peeps are a no-no for me - ick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! :) OMG how could I forget about Robin's Eggs?! Those are definitely the best!

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I really want to get some of their new polishes. They have so many awesome colors to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, isn't their spring collection just gorgeous? You definitely won't be disappointed!

      Delete
  3. I love the polish too, i have it! so great for spring. I'm a creme egg and mini egg gal all the way! Oh and the easter jelly beans, so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes jelly beans are amazing! I love the pastel ones that come out this time of year. I hope you post swatches of this polish soon! :)

      Delete
  4. This is soo pretty and fun! And I love the name too! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would like the name! Haha glad you like, Yun! :)

      Delete
  5. Cute shade and name !! Gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one and will respond to all. :)
If you want to leave a link to your blog or website please send me an e-mail rather than leaving it in the comments - I would love to check it out! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...