Thursday, 21 March 2013

Daily Lacquer Come What May

I've mentioned before that Moulin Rouge! is my all-time favourite movie, so when I saw that Daily Lacquer, run by the lovely Maggy (aka the Daily Lacquerista) had a collection inspired by the movie, I was entirely too excited.

Today I'm showing you Daily Lacquer Come What May, of course named after the movie's signature song!

Sunlight, three coats plus topcoat
Shade

Come What May is a grey crelly polish filled with hot pink holographic and matte glitter of various sizes, including hearts! Pink and grey compliment each other so well, and the colours in Come What May are no exception.

Application was great, and like most crelly polishes it took three coats for opacity. I didn't have any trouble with glitter distribution - even the big hearts wanted to come out for some time to shine! This one did eat topcoat a bit, so I used two coats to get a super glossy finish. Just looking at this polish makes me want to burst into song :)

Come What May was initially sold out when I ordered my All You Need is Love collection polishes, and Maggy was kind enough to send this in a sample mini bottle. Maggy is really one of the sweetest bloggers I've had the pleasure of knowing during my time in the nail blogging world, and her Daily Lacquer polishes are really one-of-a-kind and fabulous!

You can find Daily Lacquer polishes for sale at DailyLacquer.com. You can keep updated on Daily Lacquer and future restocks and collections on the official Facebook page!

9 comments:

  1. I adore Maggy, and I have LOVED every polish I've tried from her! This one looks beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song from the movie :) unfortunately not a huge fan of this polish (am I supposed to lie & say I love it? I have no idea what the etiquette is :p) but that grey does work really well against your skintone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, no lying allowed! :P Not every polish is for everyone! I love the song from the movie too, it's one of my favourite songs ever! :)

      Delete
  3. Pink and grey are one of my all time favourite colour combos :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog :)

    You are invited to my "International Giveaway by Born Pretty Store".
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-giveaway-by-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Pink and gray is such an unexpected color combination, but I love it every time I see it! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, pink and grey so so unexpectedly well together!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one and will respond to all. :)
If you want to leave a link to your blog or website please send me an e-mail rather than leaving it in the comments - I would love to check it out! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...