Sunday, 17 March 2013

A England Dragon

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope the luck of the Irish is with you all today and you're having a fun time! Do you have any plans for today? Of course I have a lovely GREEN nail polish to share with you!

A England Dragon is a mossy, forest green holographic polish from The Legends collection.

Sunlight, 2 coats plus topcoat
Sunlight
Shade

Like St. George, A England Dragon has the most perfect application. It's smooth and creamy formula allows the polish to practically apply itself - I didn't have to do any clean-up! It's pretty even after one coat, but two layers of polish ensures it will look flawless!

Dragon has an intensely holographic sparkles that come alive in the sun! We're lucky to have a sunny St. Patrick's Day here, so Dragon fully shine. Overall, Dragon is a beautiful and amazing polish! 

If you live within the UK, you can purchase A England polishes on their official website. If you are outside of the UK, you can buy A England from Llarowe. Keep updated on A England on Facebook and Twitter as well!

12 comments:

  1. Super pretty and very appropriate for the holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, Martha! It got me in the spirit, that's for sure! :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous !! Love A-Englands !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've yet to see an A England I haven't loved! They're all so gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. Looks great!! Did you move in to your new apartment yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, I'm moving in about 3 weeks! I can't wait, looking at your bedroom renovation stuff has gotten me so excited about planning out decorating and everything! :)

      Delete
  4. Ah I have this polish and it is STUNNING! Great swatches, such a pretty green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julz! It really is a stunner of a polish!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful green! It looks fantastic on you! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yun! It's easy to make this one look fantastic because it's such a remarkable polish! :)

      Delete
  6. I went to the beach for St. Pat's! I love this A England :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome! I'm jealous - I wish it was even close to being warm enough to go to the beach!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one and will respond to all. :)
If you want to leave a link to your blog or website please send me an e-mail rather than leaving it in the comments - I would love to check it out! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...